Follow fun updates as well as interesting stories about clients, volunteers and supporters of SFBFS

March 5, 2012

Inspiration

I joined Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services’ (SFBFS) staff during the summer of 2011. I was hired as the Adult Education Program Assistant at the Saca Community Learning Center. During the past few months I have become familiar with the incredible staff, dedicated regular clients and the committed volunteers. The learning curve has been exciting and scary at the same time. Just as I begin to learn the procedures for various programs at the Saca Community Learning Center, new procedures were implemented. Along with the new procedures for each program, SFBFS built a new, beautiful facility.

I saw the staff of SFBFS work together as a team to ensure the success of the new program procedures and to ensure smooth transition into the new facility. I admire the incredible staff at SFBFS; each member of the SFBFS is unique and talented. Each day I arrived at work amazed at the dedication and commitment of the staff to the community and clients we serve.

SFBFS is one of the most needed and successful organizations I have had the pleasure of being a part of. Without the variety of services offered at SFBFS, many community members would not have any other alternative. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of such a classy organization. I look forward to new and exciting challenges.

Submitted by Pang Yang, Adult Education Program Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment