- What does that mean for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services?
This is a wonderful opportunity to share our mission with a wider audience in Sacramento. Not everyone in our community is aware that Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services distributes fresh fruits and vegetables 16-20 times per month at various locations to combat hunger, as well as poor nutrition, around town.
- What’s offered by Groupon?
G-Team, the local philanthropic arm of Groupon, is offering a deal of $13 to purchase four days worth of healthy groceries for a family in need.
- How much of the daily deal supports Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services?
100% of your donation ($13) directly purchases food for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services’ Food program.
- How can you be part of this exciting deal?
Click on this link to make a $13 contribution. Make 1, 2 or 3 donations! 40 donations must be made through Groupon to trigger the tipping point. Please help us reach our goal of at least 40 donations to make a difference in the lives of families in need. Once you’ve made a donation, share information about your good deed with friends! A tweet or Facebook wall post is really helpful.
Thank you to all who are able to give a donation and share this offer.
How do I donate through Groupon?
1. Go to http://www.groupon.com/deals/gt-sacramento-food-bank-family-services?post_purchase=true
2. Click BUY and select quantity. 1 = $13, 2 = $26, etc
3. Complete your order
How can I help spread the word about this great deal?
1. Go to Facebook and share this link:
2. Follow us on Twitter and retweet about this great deal: